What to Expect at Your First Appointment
"Do you accept insurance?"
Great question! We accept Alliance and Medicare only.
All other payments are due on the day of service and can be made via cash, check, or card.
Your first appointment with Dr. Libby will last approximately one hour. During this time, she will provide the following:
- Assessment of your current injury / pain
- Evaluation of the source of injury / pain
- Hands-on palpation of the affected area(s)
- Chiropractic adjusting, soft tissue therapy and/or taping as needed
- Corrective rehab exercises
- Custom treatment plan based on your current condition and your goals
- Supplement recommendations (if needed)
How to Prepare
Please book your appointment and complete the New Patient Form that we send you.
On the day of your appointment, please arrive 10 minutes early (or 20 minutes early if you have not completed the New Patient Form).
Be sure to wear athletic apparel that allows you to move comfortably.